Frequently Asked Questions
3. Enterprise Support - Key Benefits & Conditions
Last Updated 3 years ago
Key features of Enterprise SupportThe demands of Enterprise level customers are complex, detailed, and unique. Enterprise Support addresses the wishes of Enterprise customers for a closer relationship and insight into our development plans. Enterprise Support offers following benefits.
- Access to our Paid Support Helpdesk system with Enterprise Support status. Post up to 6 incidents per year. Assign multiple accounts access to the Paid Support Helpdesk.
- 24 hour guaranteed initial response time during weekdays.
- Direct email or phone communication with our senior support developers.
- Issue escalation to product development teams.
- Hotfixes delivered to address your issues.
- Buying support gives you access to the enhanced support option for a year.
- Custom agreement and administrative documentation assistance by using our automated End User License Agreement (EULA) Wizard.
- One Enterprise Support purchase covers all your Groupdocs products with valid subscriptions.
AvailabilityEnterprise support is offered to customers on our Site license types (Site Small Business and Site OEM). Buying support gives you access to the enhanced support option for a year.
Paid Support subscription is purchased as a separate product and is not a part of product license.
Buying support gives you access to the enhanced support option for a year.
You can buy Enterprise Support when renewing a subscription, or when you buy a license. If you are part way through a subscription and wish to buy Enterprise Support please contact our sales department. Keep in mind that paid support must be added to a subscription that is active (not expired) and purchasing it does not change the expiry date of the subscription.
Unused tickets of expired subscription cannot be transferred to the new subscription.
- Site Small Business license: $2,999
- Site OEM license: $7,999
- Enterprise Support guarantees that your contact request will get an initial response within one business day of being raised. We do not guarantee a resolution or inclusion in our product roadmap within this timescale.
- Where we can, we provide simple fixes and work-arounds as soon as possible. Issues that require development work to resolve can take longer. Hotfix builds are provided in consultation with the customer at GroupDocs's discretion.
- Enterprise Support is subject to a fair usage policy of 6 issues being raised in any 365 day period. (By issue we mean a new Enterprise Support ticket opened in the Enterprise Support Helpdesk.) If several unrelated issues are opened as part of one Enterprise Support ticket they may be split into separate tickets and each of these counts towards your usage quota.
- These conditions are subject to change without notice. GroupDocs reserves the right to discontinue technical support for all or individual products at any time.
- Enterprise Support customers are entitled to six email cases with an GroupDocs Support Manager (or other relevant staff members) per year, these email cases should be used to discuss roadmap items / priorities not support issues. Telephone communication can be arranged through an email case.
- First account will be the account the Enterprise Support subscription is purchased under, please contact our sales department to activate additional accounts the second account.
- Hotfixes and feature requests, if provided, are only built on the latest version of the product in question. Versions other than the latest version of the software are not supported in this way.